- In Nordic mythology, Fenrir is a powerful wolf, son of the god Loki and the giant Angrboda, messenger of misfortune.
- His brother is Jörmungand, the serpent of Midgard, and his sister is Hel, who reigns over the world of the dead.
- Considered too powerful and dangerous by the gods, Fenrir is in chains but will succeed in freeing himself for the prophetic battle Ragnarök during which he will swallow Odin.
- Fenrir's Two Wolves" stainless steel bracelet is stylish and unique.
- You will be pleasantly surprised by its comfort and lightness.
- It symbolizes animal power, self-sacrifice and courage.
Manufacturing by blacksmith
Can go in the water